Look after yourself and your bump naturally with this selection of essential oils. Learn how aromatherapy can support you at every step of your pregnancy journey from easing morning sickness and aching muscles to relieving stress and promoting sleep.
Lavender Essential Oil: A light floral aroma, well known for its relaxing and healing qualities. Lavender is a nerve tonic and is beneficial for times of stress, irritation and sleeplessness.
Frankincense Essential Oil: Frankincense helps to overcome nervous fatigue and silence a busy mind, encouraging us to reflect on the past and seek clear inspiration for the future.
ECO. Little Peaceful Blend: An all-rounder, this soothing blend helps calm the mind, relax the body and promote feelings of peace.
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil: Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is rich in vitamin E and can help soothe dry and irritated skin. It is a great all round natural skin moisturiser, making it beautiful to rub on your belly with your favourite essentials oils.
Essential oil display tray: An effective way to display and organise your essential oil collection. Keep your favourite essential oils close, whether it is on your bedside table, bathroom vanity or coffee table.
Pregnancy Booklet:Learn how essential oils can help to naturally support your emotional and physical well-being throughout pregnancy.
How to use:
- Diffuser:Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to a diffuser. You can also blend two or multiple oils from your collection.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower:Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath:Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically:Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
Please ensure you follow all recommended doses and consult with a health professional or aromatherapist if you have any health conditions or have had pregnancy/childbirth complications.